Everyone has wondered sometimes who is that someone Who Viewed My Facebook Profile and looking at it. We remember those apps that didn’t work, but they were click bait for us, and we tried to find the way to see, who that person who has viewed your Facebook profile.
Even though you have been asking yourself the same question millions of people do every day, there is no formal way of getting that information on Facebook. However, there are different, unofficial steps that will give you everything that you have desired many times before. You just have to follow these steps and try to understand the process through this guide.
Also See – How to Fix iPhone stuck on Apple Logo Error
You can just search on Google the ways for doing it or easy apps that you just need to install in order to check everything, however, it is not that simple. There are many click baits and pranks, but there are ideas and possibilities that you have to follow in order to understand what you are dealing with. We present you 4 methods that work on topic Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile.
How to See Who Viewed My Facebook Profile
First Method – With Browser
The first thing that you have to do is turn on your browser and follow these steps which are important if you want to see who viewed your profile recently.
- You should visit Facebook go to your own timeline. You will see the news feed, and click your first name in the search bar on the top of the page.
- The second step is to right click on the page in order to get into the menu. Then the idea is to click on View page source, but you can do that also by pressing Ctrl + U and the both actions will perform the same result.
- You will see a page of codes that are not understandable to you, the next thing you should do is press Ctrl + F and you will get a search box where you should enter InitialChatFriendsList without italic.
Even though this particular method is not legitimate, it is functional and that is the main reason why you should do it.
Use Chrome Extension called Facebook Profile View Notification
The first thing that you have to do before we start is open or install Google Chrome browser, because without we cannot step any further to determine who viewed your FB profile. The idea is to use an add-on which is made to consolidate with your browser. There are few steps that are important to follow to the exact point in order to achieve your goal.
- Go to Chrome web store and search for Facebook Profile View Notification app. When you see it, the next thing you have to do is install it and wait for everything to get ready, maybe you will have to restart the chrome, but afterward, the app will be available for you to use and to proceed to the second step.
- The next step is important because you just have to visit Facebook and look at the blue navigation bar where you can see home, timeline, messages, friend requests, and notifications. There will be another link which is called Visitors.
- When you decide to see who just click on Visitors looked at your profile recently and you will be able to see everything that you wanted in the first place.
There are many different extensions that are similar to this particular one, however, they are not functioning and their main purpose is to steal your personal information and details. So if you want it to work, just install the app mentioned above.
Install Android App called Who Viewed My Facebook Profile
For this method, you just need a smartphone with Android system and possibility to enter in Facebook profile.
- The first thing that you need to do is to download the application called Who Viewed My Profile and once it is installed you should open it in App Drawer.
- When you enter into the app you will get the option to click Connect to Facebook, check it.
- The method is over, just log in to the Facebook account and after you enter, you should give permission to the app to have all information and to be added to your profile.
After few seconds you will have all results that you need in order to see who viewed your profile recently.
The fourth Method
Install iOS application called Who Views Your Facebook on your iPhone through AppStore
This particular method that will give you the possibility to see who viewed your Facebook profile is made for people who use iOS smartphones and they are still looking to find the way to have their Facebook account controlled by them. You just have to sign in to Social Fas and download the app that will give you the possibility to see who viewed your Facebook profile recently. However, this particular app is not free of charge, so if you want to purchase weekly plan it will cost you seven dollars and if you want to use it on monthly basis you should pay twenty-eight dollars.
These are four methods that are efficient and they work without any additional issue. There are different ways to find this particular information; however, these are the easiest ways to obtain your knowledge wherever you are with few easy steps. We hope that you will be able to do it with this guide and feel free to comment if you have your own ways of doing it.