There are many ways to fix “This video is not available in your country” on YouTube, and we all have come across this message when we try to access some video that is unavailable. We decided to provide you ways that could help you watch blocked Youtube videos without any additional problem. Just follow our below Fix to Unblock Video on Youtube or any other Video Site.
- This Video is Not Available in Your Country Fix for Chrome and Android Phone
This Video is Not Available in Your Country Fix for Chrome and Android Phone
When you access Youtube to watch any video and you came across a black video thumbnail saying that ” The Uploader has not made this video available in your country“. Then you search for “how to unblock youtube videos”.
How to fix bypass YouTube country?
There are many different solutions to a problem of restriction at YouTube and there are different reasons for that restriction such as IP address and much more. We decided to provide you five solutions to watch blocked YouTube videos online:
Solution 1: Use Hola Extension in order to Unblock Youtube
The first solution is to use Hola Extension in order to fix “this video is not available in your country”. Hola is an extension that changes your IP location free of charge so that you can watch videos that are not available for your Youtube country. In order to use this YouTube proxy tool, you have to follow these steps:
- First, you have to download Hole Extension for Chrome or Firefox and activate it.
- Open, the URL of blocked YouTube video that you cannot access
- Click on the extension icon, which is right next to Bookmarks bar
- You will be able to see different country flags
- You just have to select one of them and soon afterward reload the page
- This will fix the blocked YouTube video issue that happens frequently for copyright protected videos.
Solution 2: use ProxMate and Other Proxy Sites
The second solution is to use ProxMate and proxy sites which will hide your identity or widely known as IP on the internet. There are numerous tools that could help you and we are going to present you Proximate, perfect YouTube proxy extension for blocked videos that is available both on Firefox and Google Chrome browser. You can get rid of this annoying issue when you install it.
You can also use free proxy sites in order to access protected videos on YouTube such as:
- Unblock YouTube (unblockyoutube.co.uk)
- ProxFree (proxfree.com)
- Zalmos (zalmos.com)
Solution 3: Download Blocked Youtube Videos
You can also use downloading converters that are available online, in order to watch restricted videos on YouTube if you are in a country that is eligible by YouTube terms and conditions. For this solution, you can use different converters such as
- Video Grabby
Solution 4: Use VPN to Unblock Youtube Videos
You can also use Virtual Private Network in order to watch a video that is not available in your country. There are many different supports such as FinchVPN which supports 3 GB per month. You will be able to change location of VPN settings according to a location of the video. Just switch location and you can watch your favorite videos without interfering with this issue.
There are many different YouTube VPNs available for different platforms:
For Android users, you can download variety VPN apps from Play Store such as:
- DroidVPN: You can install it with few steps and it will fix the unavailable video error and also it gives you the possibility to watch 100 MB free data usage.
- Hotspot Shield Free VPN: This is the best alternative for DroidVPN and you will be able to download it for free. It doesn’t have data usage limit similar to DroidVPN, and that means that you can watch an unlimited number of blocked videos without any additional error or issue.
If you have a PC it is the best to solve blocked videos on YouTube error with downloading free VPNs such as:
- PD-Proxy: This great VPN is one of the best available for Windows and it contains 100 MB daily use for free if you have a trial account. It is popular among users and it will perfectly unblock YouTube videos. When you download it and install you should follow these steps: Register for a trial account; you have to select Demo Server and as soon as you do just click connect; this will solve the blocked video error.
- FinchVPN: This is another program that you can install if you want to watch videos on YouTube because it provides 3GB of free usage when you register and as soon as you use the data usage, you can sign up for another account and return to watch blocked videos.
Solution 5: Replacing the URL with /v/
There is a simple solution that could help you watch any video on YouTube. When you get the message “This video is not available in your country”, try to get rid of the error by replacing the URL with V.
We have presented you few ways to fix the most common issue on YouTube “This video is not available in your country”. It is pretty simple and you can use different programs and solutions and you should know that every single one of them works perfectly, but you have to follow steps in order to achieve possibility to watch them. There are more solutions available and if you have in mind some of them, you can comment in the section below and we will help you find the perfect way to solve this frequent problem.